- Training Period: 2018
- Prior Institution: Jagiellonian University
Prior Degree: PhD
- Project Title: Crystallization of protein-ligand complexes
- Current Position: Assistant Professor, Jagiellonian University, Cracow, Poland
- 2011, Ph.D. in Chemistry, Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland.
- 2007, M.Sc. in Biological Chemistry, Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland.
- Protein engineering: designing and producing proteins with prescribed affinity to selected biological targets (drugs, receptors, bioactive compounds).
- Therapeutic proteins and recombinant biopharmaceuticals: methods of designing, selection and production; advanced techniques of protein expression, purification and modification.
- Ligand binding and carrier proteins; proteins from lipocalin family - natural and engineered.
- New variants of recombinant beta-lactoglobulin with affinity to tricyclic drugs.
- Crystallization of human lipocalin 15 (LCN15).
- Structural and functional studies of conserved exportet protein form Bacteriodes fraiglis.
Structure with the Minor Lab